UX Designer (with 2 years experience in UX)
As a UX Designer you help companies to improve their digital services and products by creating an outstanding user experience. You design great user interfaces and help clients get their users on board.
As you have been working in UX the last couple of years, it is no surprise to you that the challenges for UX Designers are numerous in today’s digital world.
Here are some things you might do:
- get out and listen to what users have to say about a service or product
- make websites come to life by creating great mockups
- work together with a development team to realize a state-of-the-art user interface
- develop and design strategies to convince new users to start using the product
- research new technologies like chatbots and virtual reality
- passionate about UX and the digital world with two years of experience in UX
- creative and analytical mindset
- good with words: you present your ideas to the point and you are fluent in Dutch and English (with bonus points if you are fluent in French as well)
- focused on results, quality and satisfied customers
- a team player who can also work independently
- owner of a master's degree in product design, communication sciences, humanities or social sciences
Then wait no longer and join us to create some amazing experiences together!
This is what you can expect:
- high-profile projects
Check our client list and you will see that we work for top companies, the big ones, but also smaller, and fast moving ones.
- a much-wanted spot in a highly motivated and passionate team
Some of us have been working in UX since it was called ‘screen design’, others have just set off, but we all share the same mission: to create great experiences.
You get responsibility for your contribution to a project. The team is there to help you, but you stand up for your ideas and designs.
- a challenging job
We stimulate you to develop your talents and to grow in your job. We support you with frequent training tailored to you needs.
Challenging projects can be demanding, but you can organize your work in the way that suits you best.
We offer you:
- a competitive salary
- a nice company car and a fuel card
- an equally nice MacBook Pro
- a training and conference budget
- a wide range of benefits
- fresh fruit and great espresso!
Sounds like fun?
Tell us why you’d love to work for us and mail your CV (and portfolio if you have one) to: email@example.com, Attn: Kelly Goossens
We'll be in touch!
Discover our other jobs
UX Writer - UX Expert - UX Designer